THE YACHT HARBOUR ASSOCIATION - TYHA Membership Benefits
Marina operators and service providers based outside the UK will join TYHA directly by completing the application form. Marine businesses based in the UK should apply for TYHA membership by becoming members of British Marine, do so by following this link: Apply for British Marine Membership.
The Yacht Harbour Association – Services to its members:
The Yacht Harbour Association (TYHA) is a global trade association established to support and develop the marina industry. It is actively networking marinas and their service providers together throughout 26 countries helping to establish and maintain good business relationships and communications throughout the industry. TYHA also set the industry standards and measure marinas against them.
Membership to the association costs £450 each year (renewable 1st April) and this includes the following benefits:
- Ongoing technical support and advice for marina operations, design and marketing.
- Free job advertisements on www.tyha.co.uk (Click here for Job Listings).
- Technical bulletins and advice as published.
- 90% discount on TYHA publication 'Code of practice for design, construction and operation of marinas'.
- Subscription to the Fore & Aft magazine.
- A free pre-assessment Gold Anchor consultation (by telephone).
- Free Navionics App to all TYHA members (For iphone or ipad).
- Invitations to participate in our regular marina industry networking events.
- We only recommend our members services when asked by marinas, boaters or other clients.
- Free detailed listing including vacant berths, photos
and a description on www.which-marina.com.
- Use of TYHA branding in all your promotional materials with a ‘Member of TYHA’ certificate, window sticker and electronic collateral.
- Introductory editorial in the Fore & Aft magazine, on www.tyha.co.uk and on www.which-marina.com.
- Publicity of Gold Anchor marinas through the Gold Anchor award scheme www.goldanchor.org.
- Invitation to take part in the ‘Which Marina?’ boat show feature at significantly reduced members’ rate.
- Excellent discounts with our industry colleagues. Current members receive a discount code which can be used.
Benefits of the Gold Anchor award:
- A full audit of your marina including 3 mystery shops. This information is provided in a detailed concluding report.
- Technical advice on any shortfalls with an action plan and time allocation to complete any works.
- A dedicated and expert marina assessor to support you through the process.
- Gold Anchor marinas are entered into the ‘Marina of the year award‘ at no extra cost.
- Ratings are promoted to over 150,000 boaters each year.
- This rating is a credible, quality assurance for potential visitors and customers of your facility.
- 4 and 5 Gold Anchor marinas receive the ICOMIA clean marina award.
- Gold Anchor marketing collateral:
- 2 flags
- 1 brushed aluminium plaque
- 1 window sticker
- Rights to use the Gold Anchor electronic materials and branding.
- International press campaign with a description of your marina and services.
To enquire about The Yacht Harbour
Association Membership click:
Click on the PDF icon to apply for membership.