- Global Gold Anchor Scheme – our scheme rates marinas according to an independent assessment of the facility’s infrastructure, planning and service.
- Fore & Aft – free editorial to all members in TYHA’s quarterly publication. Competitive rates available for advertising.
- TYHA website – company listing on our website plus access to industry specific information, service providers with links to websites.
- Boat Shows – Exhibit at Southampton International Boat Show and Boot Boat Show on our Which Marina Stand.
- Education & Training – access to educational programs, courses, conferences at a reduced TYHA member rate. Courses are held in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
- Biennial British Marine Marina Conference – reduced TYHA member rate.
- Code of Practice – a comprehensive document for the Design and Construction of Marinas and Yacht Harbours.
- Access to Technical Publications and operational advice.
- Networking – regular program of networking meetings and events.
- Advertise your job vacancies free on the website.
If you would like to become a member of The Yacht Harbour Association, please complete the form below. We will then contact you to process your membership.