The Yacht Harbour Association is established to develop the marina industry by specifically supporting marina members of British Marine and International members. We help boat users find good quality marinas and help marina businesses improve their services and operate to high, modern standards.
We offer expert advice in a range of issues, marketing & promotional tools, specific training for marina management and the opportunity to work with other businesses to find the best way to address problems. These services work together to save money and valuable time. The development of marina standards is at the heart of our work, this is supported and recognised through the Gold Anchor global marina accreditation scheme which TYHA are proud to administer and deliver. Additionally we provide the following specific benefits:
- Ongoing technical support and advice for marina operations, design and marketing.
- Free job advertisements
- Technical bulletins
- Free access to the TYHA Code of practice for design, construction and operation of marinas'.
- Subscription to the Fore & Aft magazine
- Access to the Global Gold Anchor marina accreditation scheme
- A free pre-assessment Gold Anchor consultation (by telephone)
- Opportunity to participate in our regular marina industry networking events
- TYHA actively connect members and help form strong business relationships
- Free detailed marina listing including photos
- Use of TYHA branding in all your promotional materials with a ‘Member of TYHA’ certificate, window sticker and electronic collateral
- Introductory editorial in the Fore & Aft magazine
- Publicity of Gold Anchor marinas through the Gold Anchor award scheme
- Invitation to take part in the ‘Which Marina?’ boat show feature at significantly reduced members’ rate.
Become a Member