Beckett Rankine is the UK’s leading marine civil engineering consultancy specialising in planning, design and construction management of marine infrastructure projects worldwide. We cover the complete range of projects, from masterplanning to detailed design and project management. In addition, we design refurbishment and remedial works to existing facilities, including dredging and diving surveys. Our specialist team of engineers provides a range of services to the marina industry;
- Planning, marine consents management
- Wave modelling, design of breakwaters (floating & fixed)
- Innovative engineering design
- Procurement and project management
- Site supervision and quality assurance
- Asset management
We have extensive experience designing berthing and maintenance facilities for small craft such as yachts, residential craft, tugs, lifeboats, fishing boats, offshore service vessels and passenger ferries.